Monday, July 19, 2010

Sorry!

Alas, I have fallen off the picture taking wagon. I do have about a good 10 to 15 days of pictures but they are on my camera and I am missing days so I do believe that this is the end of my 365 days of photography, at least this time around. This summer, I have decided, is a summer of non-commitment and a summer of doing whatever I so please. Since I am starting college in the fall, which is a psychological commitment as well as a financial one, I needed some time to just do nothing, or everything if I so please. So far it has been a whole lot of nothing and I'm alright with that. I just found out I didn't get a scholarship that I wanted/needed but hey, life goes on. True life goes on deeply in debt but as Gloria Gaynor said, I will survive. I really want some ice cream today, that always tends to make things better doesn't it? I think so. But while on the topic of delicious desserts, I made creme brulee (minus all the special snooty french markings above the letters) for my parents' 22nd anniversary last week. They also got homemade seafood alfredo, salad, and yummy french bread. The creme brulee, unlike my last few attempts, was amazing! I realized while making this batch that I had made a terrible mistake the last 2 times I had attempted this delicacy; instead of including only egg yolks, I had made it with whole eggs! What a travesty! With that extreme abundance of exclamation points I leave you today! (Ha see, I put another one in just for fun)

As long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive.
-Freddie Perren and Dino Fekaris

No comments:

Post a Comment