Monday, May 9, 2011

Today


Today was a Monday. I went and got my tattoo touched up, it should look great now, and the artist touched it up for free, thanks Melissa! However, today I also did 4+ hours of reading and note taking for organic chemistry, ugh. In the middle of this dreadful studying though, I got an e-mail from my boyfriend which was great because I didn't think I was going to get to talk to him until the end of May.
Last night I started making a list of things, things that I like. Headlining this list was puppies. Yes, I am a sucker for puppies and dogs of all ages so long as your dog will grow up to weigh more that 15 pounds, i.e. I hate Chihuahuas. After I graduate it would be nice to get a dog, probably a black lab because from what I have heard from those in my family who do or have owned black labs, they're fantastic. Growing up I had a chocolate lab, Lady, and she was great. True, she didn't listen to me all the time or really any of the time but she was fiercely loyal and loved to play. Now that she has gone on to doggy heaven, or wherever, our family got 2 new dogs, Smiley and Macy. Macy is a lab/collie cross possibly with some cat mixed in there judging by her behavior. Despite that, they're great and I love them to pieces and miss them like crazy. Also shout out to all the mothers out there, I'm sure your children really appreciate everything you've done for them even if they don't say it.

The tattoo attracts and also repels precisely because it is different.
-Margo DeMello

No comments:

Post a Comment