Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 14


What is this, foot picture number ten? Probably pretty darn close to that. I was going to take a face shot today but sadly I spilled Dairy Queen on my dress and was unable to take a picture that would include the atrocity that was then my dress. The lighting in this room was terrible, I could not get a good white balance so this is as good as it gets. After my almost two weeks in Arizona, Yuma specifically, we made the trip to Phoenix because I will fly back home tomorrow. I realized now that I have spent only one week at home the entire summer. I have decided with all my absences that absence truly does make the heart grow fonder and home is where the heart is. So to my parents who would love to hear this, I am excited to be going home.

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
-Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment