Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 15

I couldn't decide which picture I wanted on here today so I'm putting up two. As I said in yesterday's entry, I got to fly home today, much to my relief. At the Allegiant airport however, there was quite possibly one of the longest lines I have ever endured in an airport. I was stuck behind a family with multiple small children and even more luggage they had to lug through the never-ending line. Even worse, the attendants at the counters were slower than molasses in January. But, the high point of the day was Chipotle for lunch followed by a nice mocha frap from Starbuck's and a free sample of instant iced coffee, yum! The flight home was pretty good, I got an exit row which was fantastic, more space for my feet than I knew what to do with. Well, back to the frigid north where I may or may not miss the hellish heat of Arizona.




A morning without coffee is like sleep.
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment