Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 13


Alright folks, today something very rare is about to be revealed on this blog: my handwriting. Now, don't be alarmed, it truly is the writing of a soon to be college freshman and not the mindless scrawling of a four year old boy. Someone did not believe how truly atrocious my only form of written communication so I felt that I needed to show them how terrible it was. It also is the quote thing in USA Today, one of my favorite papers. I also finished the sudoku right above this quote fill in and the weird 6 X 6 sudoku that they have as well. I, however, am not feeling too inclined to write a bunch so that's all you get. Ooh wait, that is also my nerd pride shirt in the background and since my webcam is silly this picture is mirrored so you can't actually read anything.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is- infinite.
-William Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment