Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 6


Yes, I do wear my sunglasses at night. I am simply that much of a "gangsta". Just kidding, I'm really not a gangster and I generally try not to wear my sunglasses at night. However, the flash on my camera is permanently set to stun and blind so they became necessary to prevent temporary blindness. And, as every good soon to be college freshman knows, blindness is not a good thing. Prior to taking this shot I took some long exposures of the sky which turned out phenomenally well. But, those shall be for another day when I am feeling more giving :) So for now, I'm wearing my sunglasses at night. And for any curious kittens, yes that is indeed the moon behind me, we were joking about getting moon blindness. Get it moon blindness like sun blindness? Well it just loses its funny when it's explained...

What a nice night for an evening.
-Steven Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment