Friday, June 18, 2010

365 Days

Well, since this is basically just a blog for my posterity, I have decided to start the 365 days project tomorrow and post my pictures here. That's right, I'm going to try and take and blog a picture a day for the next year. Well here's to high hopes! So as the official day 0, I have to say that my outlook for this is quite positive. I think that taking a picture of myself each day will help in many different ways such as learning better the limits of my camera, which I love, and also being able to look back on myself on any given day in a year. It will also be a good documentation of my freshman year at MIT. Hopefully this goes well!



Day Zero

Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself.
Robert Collier

No comments:

Post a Comment