Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 10


Every little girl at one point in time wants to be a princess. Well, today I was a pretty princess for a short period of time. My crown is of wire that is "normally" used to hang things on walls, and right up until it became my crown that's what it was going to do. But, wire can only withstand so much weight before it snaps and that is exactly what happened to the wire used for my crown. Turns out 10+ pounds will tend to snap wire. It was pretty darn secure with the nails it was attached to though, snapped a few inches away from one but, luckily nothing broke besides the wire and no humans or animals were harmed in the making of this post, well except for the bug that just crawled across my screen, I killed him (or her).

A throne is only a bench covered in velvet.
Napoleon Bonaparte

No comments:

Post a Comment