Monday, February 15, 2010

Grand Opening


I decided today to start a blog (obviously). I have been snooping around the blogosphere for a while and decided that if they can do it so can I. Also, I have all these pictures of accomplishments, at least in my mind, and nothing to do with them. Such as my acceptance tube from MIT which I graciously gave you a picture of :) Right now, I'm probably going to end up there, I know what a tragedy, partially due to my lack of observance of Harvard's financial aid deadline. Oops!
However, the only way I will ever be able to make it to MIT is if I finish my senior year with "flying colors" meaning that I really do have to finish my research paper with more than a minimal effort. But really, how much effort can you put into a 6-8 page essay about the social environment of The Time Machine? Apparently a lot since I am currently on my 5th draft and still not quite there.
Well, I suppose I should be off to finish writing that essay, a.k.a. doing anything but, and finishing the rest of my homework.
If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
-Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment